A brief overview of the tour
From the Haifa Port we travel to Nazareth and visit the Church of the Annunciation where an angel told Mary of her future son and the St. Joseph Church where Joseph had his carpentry. We continue passed Cana where Jesus turned water into wine and on to Capernaum by Mt. Beatitudes. From there we drive to Tiberius on the shore of the Sea of Galilee and to Yardenit, the site where John baptized Christ. It may be possible to be baptized here in the River Jordan before driving passed Mt. Tabor on the way back to the ship.
Important and useful notes
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.
Modest dress: Covered shoulders / No shorts.
A detailed description of the tour
Exit Haifa port east by travelling along Jizrael Valley to arrive atÂ NazarethÂ where we visitÂ Church of AnnunciationÂ and St. Joseph inÂ Nazareth. PassingÂ CanaÂ and the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication visitÂ Capernaum,Â at the foot ofÂ Mount Beatitudes. Continue past Tiberias toÂ YardenitÂ where there is the possibility of a baptismal service for participants. PassÂ Mount TaborÂ on the return journey.