Un bref aperĂ§u de la tournĂ©e
We drive south into the Judean Desert passed the Inn of the Good Samaritan and Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. We turn into the desert and stop to look across the Dead Sea to Jordan's Mt. Moab. We continue on to Mt. Hassason and Ras Nekeb Kamar then to Wadi Tekoah. Here we stop to brew some local herbal tea. Returning to the Dead Sea you can have lunch on the water's edge before cooling off in the sea at the lowest point on Earth.
Remarques importantes et utiles
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.
Visit Jericho is required change of vehicle and a local Palestinian guide and therefore
available for an additional cost
Â Hats, sun protection and waterÂ recommended.
Description dĂ©taillĂ©e de la tournĂ©e
Descend to theÂ Judean DesertÂ via theÂ Inn of the Good Samaritan. View the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered at Qumran. Drive to Metsuke Dragot Enter the desert with overview of Murabat wadi and the caves where the rebels of Bar Kochba hid. On route stop for a breathtaking view from overlook at Michvar- an ancient Jewish stronghold located on the Jordanian side of the Dead Sea on Mt Moab. Continue to Mt Hassason and Ras Nekeb Kamar. Then onto Wadi Tekoah with a short herbal tea break along the way. (Herbs from local desert vegetation.) Will end this tour with a swim in the Dead Sea. Late lunch stop for snacks/sandwiches on Dead Sea shore. Drive back to your hotel with overview ofÂ JerichoÂ and old Roman Road.