Un bref aperĂ§u de la tournĂ©e
Old Jerusalem, Masada and the north of Israel in a tailor-made three day package. Step back in time with a tour of the Citadel Museum, walk the Roman Cardo and the Jewish Quarter. See the Broad Wall, the Western Wall and possibly the Western Wall Tunnels. Options include a visit to the Davidson Centre, the City of David excavations or the Temple Mount. Travel south to Masada, ascend to Herod's palace then spend time on the shore of the Dead Sea enjoying the mineral-rich water. Explore Biblical sites excavated at Megiddo and Beit Shean where there are the remains of a well preserved Roman city and amphitheatre. Other options include a visit to Gan HaShlosha or a stop at Jezreel, Beit Alpha or a Crusader fortress.
Remarques importantes et utiles
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.