Un bref aperĂ§u de la tournĂ©e
When you dock in the Ashdod Port we will collect you and take you south towards the Judean Desert passed the Inn of the Good Samaritan and on to the Dead Sea. We visit Masada and see Herod's mountain top fortress. Then we take a dip in the Dead Sea and enjoy its relaxing and therapeutic benefits. We drive back to Ashdod passed the oasis of Ein Gedi and the caves of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Remarques importantes et utiles
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.
Recommended hats, bathing suits, towels, comfortable shoes and beach thongs.
Description dĂ©taillĂ©e de la tournĂ©e
We meet at Ashdod port and begin our journey towards theÂ Judean Desert.Â Pass theÂ Inn of the Good SamaritanÂ on the descent to the Dead Sea,Â the lowest place on earth. AscendÂ MasadaÂ by cable car and see the remains of the Herodian fortress where the Zealots were overcome by the Romans in 73 CE. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits ofÂ a mud bath and a swim in the Dead Sea. On the return journey view the oasis ofÂ Ein Gedi, the caves in which the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered at Qumran andÂ Jericho, oldest city in the world.Â Return to Ashdod Port.