A brief overview of the tour
This is a private 2 day tour . See the Old City of Jerusalem, the Byzantine Cardo, in the Jewish Quarter, the 2,700 year old Broad Wall and the excavated Herodian Mansion. Spend time at the Western Wall and visit the Western Wall Tunnels. See the sites of the Christian Quarter and the Old City market. You could opt for a visit to the excavated City of David outside the Old City walls or a visit to Temple Mount (Sun-Thurs at specific hours). Descend through the Judean Desert to Masada. See Herod's hill top fortress and the synagogue where Jewish zealots prayed when resisting the Roman siege in the 1st century. Stop at the Dead Sea to relax on the beach and float in the mineral-rich water.
Important and useful notes
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.