A brief overview of the tour
This 4 day tour starts in Jerusalem. Tour the Citadel Museum, the Herodian Mansion and Western Wall. Explore the Western Wall Tunnel, the Davidson Center or the excavated City of David. In New Jerusalem visit Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum or opt to visit Marc Chagall's stained glass windows. Perhaps see the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Israel Museum or the Supreme Court, old Jerusalem neighborhoods, local market or a Six Day War battle site. See archaeological excavations at Megiddo, a preserved Roman city in Beit Shean and maybe Gan HaShlosha. Options include visiting a Druze village or the artists' community in Ein Harod. In Safed wander through the Artists' Quarter. Stop at the grottoes of Rosh HaNikra, the city of Acco, Caesarea's archaeological park or opt to visit Zichron Yaakov instead.
Important and useful notes
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.