A brief overview of the tour
We walk through the Old City of Jerusalem which glistens like gold as it is lit up dramatically at night. We see the excavated Roman Cardo and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. From the top of the city walls we get a view of Jerusalem's city lights then we visit the Western Wall. Continuing by car along the Ophel Promenade we arrive at the Mount of Olives. At the Citadel of David we watch the spectacular Sound and Light show before taking a drive through modern-day Jerusalem by night.
Important and useful notes
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.
Modest dress: Covered shoulders / No shorts.
A detailed description of the tour
Entering the illuminated, ancient, biblical city of Jerusalem. Start by walking through The Old City towards the renovatedĀ Jewish Quarter. Visit the 1700-year-old Byzantine Main Street, theĀ CardoĀ and continue to theĀ Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Take a short walk on the walls surrounding the old city of Jerusalem till arrival at theĀ Western Wall (Kotel). Drive along the Ophel Promenade and the illuminated city walls. Enjoy a breathtaking view of The Old City. Continue to theĀ Garden of Gethsemane. Attend the outdoor sound and light show at the Citadel of David museum.Ā Finally, take a short tour of The New City by night.