A brief overview of the tour
This 4 day private package tour. In Jerusalem look down from Mt. of Olives overlooking an ancient Jewish cemetery, enter the Old City and visit the Western Wall. See the Christian Quarter and Jewish Quarter including historic Jewish synagogues. On Mt. Zion see David's Tomb. Drive to where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered and enjoy time at the Dead Sea. Take a boat excursion on the Sea of Galilee, see a 1st century synagogue in Capernaum; enjoy a delicious fish meal on the shore of the Kineret. Take in the lush countryside at the foot of Mt. Hermon. Visit Nazareth, Mount Carmel overlooking Haifa where Elijah challenged the prophets of Baal and stop at Caesarea to see the ancient Roman port city. Tour Jaffa's Old City now part of modern-day Tel-Aviv.
Important and useful notes
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.