Un bref aperĂ§u de la tournĂ©e
This is a private two day tour . A suggested itinerary is to tour the Old City Citadel Museum, walk though the Armenian Quarter to the Jewish Quarter. See the Broad Wall, the Herodian Mansion and the Western Wall. The tour could include a visit of the Western Wall Tunnels or the excavations of the Davidson Center. Another option is the excavated City of David and Hezekiah's Tunnel. You may prefer to visit the Temple Mount (Sun-Thurs only at certain hours). Trace the history of Israel through excavation sites at Megiddo and Beit Shean. There may be time to visit Gan Shlosha or Beit Alpha's 5th century synagogue, Ein Harod, the Spring of Gideon or the Crusader fortress Belvoir.
Remarques importantes et utiles
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.