Un bref aperĂ§u de la tournĂ©e
See New Jerusalem and Northern Israel with this three day package. Of all the amazing sites in New Jerusalem you could include: The Mt. of Olives, Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum, Marc Chagall's stained glass windows at Hadassah Hospital, the Mahanah Yehuda market or Six Day War battle site Ammunition Hill. Step back in time to excavated sites at Megiddo and Beit Shean where you can see the remains of a Roman city. Alternatively opt to visit Beit Alpha's 5th century synagogue. Explore the Golan including the Kabbalah city of Safed. Descend into the grottoes at Rosh HaNikra, see the Crusader city of Acre or visit Caesarea and the Old City of Jaffa.Â You could substitute a visit to a Druze village, Zichron Yaakov or Ein Hod artists' village.
Remarques importantes et utiles
- The private tour price is determined by distance, vehicle size, language and duration of the tour.
- The base price includes 10 hours a day , Each additional hour- $40
- Entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll roads and tips are NOT included.
- Accommodation is not included in the price.
- Guide's overnight is not included in the price.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $125 per day will apply.